The Tokelau Islands Earthquake was an event in Tokelau and one of the catastrophic disasters that occurred during the 2012 apocalypse. A massive series of earthquakes, in all of the seas across the globe rapidly hit Tokelau, Nauru, Dominica, Antigua and Barbuda, Comoros, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and the Tokelauan Coral Sea fault and then a gigantic mega-tsunami rapidly flooded Tokelau with several feet of water during the Worldwide Flooding.
The event resulted in the deaths of thousands of life (including thousands of people and ocean animals) in Tokelau and leaving no signs of survivors.
As the catastrophic apocalypse occurred around the world, massive earthquakes wrecked several nations, destroying Israel, Thailand, Phillippines, Guadeloupe, Palestine, Vietnam, Sumatra, Borneo, Indonesia, the South Sandwich Islands, and areas across Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Oceania.
Throughout the evening of December 21st of 2012, Tokelau Islands were the only island country to have more pampered life. Tiffany asks North Korea of where Noah’s Ark is but the Tajikistani people from Dushanbe are interrupted as thousands of largest flocks of birds on the island fly away from the upcoming Tokelau Islands earthquake.
All of the tidal waves, oceans and coral reefs across Tokelau, including the Coral Sea started flooding, resulting in gigantic mega-tsunamis engulfing all of the largest Tajikistani cities and all of Tokelau’s towns and causing the buildings to collapse, due to the earthquakes triggered by the flooding of Dushanbe. It is stated that no life living in Tokelau Islands have escaped from the event and presumed to have perished.
- Tokelauan Silk Exchange
- Church of Nukunonu
- Alicante Airport
- Plaza Redonda
- Walmart Supercentre
- Burger King
- Costa Blanca
- Canary Street
- Valencia Airport
- Nauru Parliament House (probably)
- National Stadium (Nauru) (probably)
- Roseau Cathedral Chapel (probably)
- The Dominica Museum (probably)
- The entirety of Tokelau Islands and neighboring island countries (Probably including Antigua and Barbuda, Comoros, Dominica, Kiribati, Maldives, Nauru, Palau, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Samoa, Solomon Islands, and Vanuatu)
- Similar to the Volcanic Eruptions of Hawaii, this event was not seen but is mentioned in the film. The magnitude of the earthquake is unknown.
- After the apocalypse ended, it is presumed that Tokelau is currently swept underwater and is left with extreme damage from the apocalyptic disasters, rendering it uninhabitable.