Mexico was a country located in Central America. It limits the border within the United States and Central America. The most popolous city and capital of the country is the Mexico City. During the 2012 apocalypse, Mexico was devastated by earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, which caused several of the cities to be destroyed and its population to descend into chaos. Mexico was then swept by a megatsunami during the Worldwide Flooding.
As a result of the apocalypse, Mexico is submerged underwater, left with extreme damage from the earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis, rendering it uninhabitable.
- Mexico City (destroyed by earthquake and volcanic eruption)
- Guadalajara (destroyed by earthquake)
- Monterrey (Devoured by the yellowstone ash cloud)
- Tijuana (Devoured by the yellowstone ash cloud)
- Puerto vallarta (swept by a megatsunami)
- Cancun (swept by a megatsunami)
- Mazatlan (swept by a megatsunami)
- Acapulco (swept by a megatsunami)
- Mexico at Wikipedia