The London Earthquake was an event that occured during the 2012 apocalypse.
The disastrous event started when massive earthquakes struck the United Kingdom after the tectonic plates destablized, causing every city in England to be hit by the unprecendented strength from the earthquakes. London, the capital of the United Kingdom was hit by a huge earthquake which caused the 30th Olympic Games to be suspended and riots to occur. The surviving residents of London marched toward 10 Downing Street when the government began censoring all information related to the end of the world.
In the end, the remains of the ruined London and the continent of the United Kingdom were swept by a megatsunami at the height of 1500 meters when the Worldwide Flooding occurred, submerging it underwater.
Casualities from the Event
- Numerous London Residents
- Millions of Britons
Places Destroyed in the Event
- The Shard (damaged)
- Big Ben (collapsed)
- Buckingham Palace (collapsed and damaged)
- Piccadilly Circus (Damaged)
- Trafalgar Square (Damaged)
- Tower Bridge (Collapsed)
- BT Tower (collapsed & fell)
- 10 Downing Street (damaged)
- 30 St Mary Axe (Likely Collapsed)
- Canary Wharf (Likely Collapsed)
- One Canada Square (Collapsed)
- This is one of the few events that did not occur in 2012 (film), but has presumed.